Follow These Steps To Optimize your LinkedIn Profile To Get More Sales Leads. Generate profitable leads through your LinkedIn profile
Here are few tips to optimize your LinkedIn profile to get more sales leads. Entrepreneurs are always on the lookout for tools. Tools that generate sales leads and also improve brand recognition.
Most social media platforms are good for mainly network and digital marketing. However, one has proven itself to be outstanding.
LinkedIn is the best platform to generate leads for business-to-business (B2B) marketing. Also, it has been noticed that 80% of LinkedIn members use it for decision making.
This fact alone is enough to convince oneself that LinkedIn is a powerful tool that generates sales leads and scale one’s business.
Now, coming to how leads work. In B2B marketing, a lead is the opportunity for a sale, order, purchase or transaction to happen. A potential customer is seen as a lead, because transaction will occur once he/she has been convinced you are the right person for the project.
Your LinkedIn Profile And Leads Generation
LinkedIn is the best social media platform for generating sales for your business. Clients and potential customers type a needed service in the search box, and results are displayed.
If you are lucky to be included in the search results, how do you guarantee that you will be eventually selected for the service?
This is where the issue of LinkedIn profile comes up. Your LinkedIn profile is the page that contains all information about you and the service you render.
Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile to Get More Sales
Building and optimizing a LinkedIn profile looks straight forward. But trust me, there’s a lot to it. Your LinkedIn profile should be built in such a way that attracts profitable leads.
To help you out, we have prepared this blog post to help you out. Here are 5 steps to optimize your LinkedIn profile to get more sales leads.
5 Steps to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile to Get More Sales Leads
1. Make Sure To Use A High Quality Headshot
In distant and work-from-home deals, clients and entrepreneurs are restricted to digital interactions. As a result of this, the entrepreneur needs to create a good impression on the client. As they say, first impression lasts longer.
One of the many ways to do this is by using a high quality headshot. The usage of headshots makes your business more authentic and professional. It’s shows that there’s nothing to hide and your can be trusted.
Headshots improves the chances of your profile in getting more views. Below are few tips to get a winning profile picture:
- Dress professionally.
- Make use of neutral backgrounds.
- Profile picture should be crisp looking.
- Your headshot should be in high resolution.
- More than 60% of the picture should cover your face.
Though optional, headshots go a long way to create a good impression on potential customers. Hence, it’s one of the 5 Steps to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile to Get More Sales Leads.
2. Discover And Make Use Of Relevant keywords
3. Display Your Contact Information And Make Your LinkedIn Profile Well Detailed
4. Be An Active Member In The LinkedIn Community
Ways To Actively Participate In The LinkedIn Community
- Sharing of recent work experience. You can use LinkedIn live for sharing insights.
- Build more (and relevant) connections. Build on your network by connecting with people of similar niche.
- Have a calendar or pattern for creating your content.
- Follow and engage successful colleagues in your industry.
- Give responses to valuable content in your industry.